BRAUN NovoScan LCD
incl. 19% VAT + shipping
With a resolution of 5 megapixel and an extremely fast scan time of 1 second for a scan, the Braun NovoScan LCD provides top quality scans.
The scanner is PC independent; it is not possible to scan via PC.
Due to the supplied batteries or AC adapter, the scanner can be used anywhere. The scanned images are stored on a SD/SDHC card (not included) and can be viewed on the 2.4” LCD Display immediately.
Negatives are automatically converted into positives. Using the USB cable, it is possible to read the scans on the PC and if desired edit them with the supplied editing program. Also a view on TV is possible.
By using the film and slide holder you achieve scan efficiency and also save time.
Quick and safe PayPal payment
Free shipping from EUR 100 (Germany)
International Shipping (EU)
Secure SSL data transmission
• Filmtype: Color negative and positive, B&W, as stripe (35mm) or slide (5x5cm)
• Resolution: 1800x1800 dpi
• Display: 2,4 Zoll LCD-Display
• Focus: Fixfocus
• Color Depth: 24 Bit
• Sensor: CMOS
• Lamp: 3 white LED´s
• Scanning Time: Scan with 1800dpi: 1 second
• PC Interface: USB 2.0
• Add.Interface: TV-Out (NTSC/PAL)
• SD/SDHC Card Slot: SD/SDHC with up to 32 GB
• EV adjustment: +- 2.0 EV
• Color Balance: automatic
• Software: Editig program: Media Impression II
• Weight: 375 g
• Dimensions: 108 x 106 x 143 mm (L x W x H)
• Accessories: Slide holder (3 slides max 3.2mm thinkness), Filmholder (filmstrips max 6 images), USB & TV-Out Cable, Li-Ion Battery, Power Adapter, Manual
• System Requirements (for editing software): PC: XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32+64 Bit) MAC: OS X 10.5 - 10.9
- Image Sensor
- Film Type
- Negatives and Positives as strip (35mm), slides (5x5cm)
- 3 white LEDs
- Optical Resolution
- 1800 x 1800 dpi at 5 MP (3600 dpi interpolated)
- Scanning Speed
- 2 seconds at 1800 dpi
- USB port
- USB 2.0