- Reduced price
BRAUN Mediumformat Scanner FS120 + SilverFast Ai Studio 8 + IT8-Target
incl. 19% VAT + shipping
With the BRAUN medium format scanner FS120 it's possible to scan film types 120/220, 6x4,5, 6x6, 6x7, 6x8, 6x9, 6x12 (Positive and Negative) as well as 35mm.
The built-in 3-line-CCD sensor with Magic-Touch (automatic dust and scratch removal through an infrared sensor) promises an excellent image quality.
SilverFast Ai Studio 8 scan software included!
Quick and safe PayPal payment
Free shipping for EUR 100+ orders (Germany)
International Shipping (EU)
Secure SSL data transmission
- Filmtype: negative and positive as stripes (35mm) or slides (5x5cm), 6x4,5 cm, 6x6 cm, 6x7 cm, 6x8 cm, 6x9 cm, 6x12 cm
- Optical resolution: 3200 dpi
- Scannig speed: 3200 dpi, 24 Bit = apporx. 200 Sec.
- Colour depth: 48 Bit
- Contrast: >3,6 Dmax
- Image sensor: 3-line-CCD-Sensor
- Lamp: whit LEDs and infrared LEDs
- Scanning area min./max.: 24,3 x 36,5 mm / 55 x 140 mm
- PC interface: USB 2.0
- MAGIC TOUCH Technology
- Accessory: slideholder for 4 framed slides up to 3,2 mm thickness, filmholder for filmstripes with up to 6 picture, 1x medium format holder for 1-2 medium format films(negative and positive) 6x4,5 cm / 1-2 6x6 cm / 1 6x7 cm,/ 6x8 cm / 6x9 cm/6x12 cm , Adapter, USB-Cable, manual.
- Scan Software: Cyberview X
- Scan Software: SilverFast Ai Studio 8
SilverFast Ai Studio includes all of the well-known functions of SilverFast Ai plus many new, innovative tools. These new functions of SilverFast Ai Studio offer an even higher degree of efficiency for image optimization. Multi-sampling now includes auto-alignment, enabling this feature even on scanners without hardware-based support. AACO allows the user to extract maximum detail from shadow areas, without compromising highlights. This has become an an invaluable tool, especially when working with scanners offering limited dynamic range. These two tools combined can increase the usable dynamic range of almost any scanner on the market today.
- System requirements:
MAC: OS X 10.5+ CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo, Speed 1.8 GHz Memory/RAM: 1 GB, 667MHz, DDR 2 SDRAM
PC: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32 u. 64 Bit) CPU: Intel P4 2 GHz or higher RAM: 1 GB minimum Hard disk free space: min. 10 GB
- Image Sensor
- 48 Bit
- Optical Resolution
- 3200 dpi
- 400 x 205 x 170 mm
- 5300 g
CyberView Software Mac (10.9 - 10.14)Download (49.61M)
CyberView Software Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8 & 10)Download (37.29M)